Talk Gumbo

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Diamond Girlz AZ

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for dropping by and visiting. As promised, here are some more recent pictures just taken this weekend. The Diamond Girlz had a competitors meeting at Starbucks just going over upcoming shows and future agendas. Most of us are leaning down now... Green Tea with SPLENDA, Yummy! And what do we have in store for you next month??? Diamond Girlz BOOTY SHORT Car wash! This will be another fun way for the Girlz to raise funds for future competitions. So make sure to drop by for the pictures!


"Say Egg Whites!"






"Sexy Smiles"









From left to right (Angela Terlesky, Mandi Mann, Nadine Ishak, Fontaine Grijalva, Julie Williams, Melissa Alvarado, Jen Banks, Diana Tinnelle)

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2007 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey D.T.
    I, for one, think you look AWESOME in "off" season condition! From one athlete to another, all of your hardwork in the gym has clearly paid huge dividends. You definatly motivate this guy to get his tail in the gym!
    ;-)
    It's not fair that such a gifted athlete gets to be such a natural hottie! ;-) The other competitors should be spotted a couple extra points based on that smile alone
    :-)
    When are we going to get a Diamond Girls pay site?!?
    Keep it up D.T!!!
    - A.D.

     
  • At May 03, 2007 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Agreed!!!

     
  • At May 04, 2007 7:30 AM, Blogger Diana Tinnelle said…

    Awww! Thanks A.D.! Nice comments like that help keep me motivated! I was in a little bit of a stinky mood since I have been stuck at the same weight for a week. As for the Diamond Girlz site, I'm working on getting that up and running before the end of the year. Most of my girls are new and have no photos yet. I'm setting up as many photo shoots for them this summer so I have some thing to work with. Trust we, I plan on telling the whole world once it's launched. I'm very proud of our Girlz. They all work very hard to be a Diamond Girl.

     
  • At May 05, 2007 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I get an AMEN?! Beautiful smile and a gorgeous body all in one package! Diana- I love what I see. All of your hard work will show off on stage. Just keep plugging away at it and stay focused! Can't wait till the summer... And your Girlz- the more pictures the merrier our lives will be.

    Take care-
    Junior

     

Post a Comment

<< Home