Talk Gumbo

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stats & info update


I've had quite a few questions posted on ftvideo about my current stats and lifts. so I've decided to give up the numbers:


Neck - 14"

Lat spread - 44"

Shoulder to shoulder - 48"

Bicep/ Triceps - rgt. 15 1/4" lft. 15"

Hips - 40 3/4"

Quad/Hamstring - 23 1/2"

Calves - 15 1/4"


There were also questions about max lifts; one of my training principles is that I don't believe in the theory of max lifts. To say a lift is my max implies there is no room for growth or improvement. So for this girl there is no max everyday I strive to best my previous lifts every time I enter the gym. I can tell you that I incorporate deadlifts, squats, leg press, hack squats, hang cleans, barbell military press, and many of the other basic compound lifts into every workout I do. Always being pushed beyond what I thought was my limit each time.


Thanks for all the interest and questions.........

Diana "Tatiana" Tinnelle

4 Comments:

  • At February 27, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger The Man said…

    Hey Big D. (smile)

    As I said in the Genex Forum your looking great.

    44" Lat spread , wow.

    Now that's what I call serious wingspan.

    So Diana - I'm guessing you will be a heavyweight competitor from now on eh?

     
  • At February 27, 2007 1:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    (aka dalberton over on the Genex forums)

    Very much looking forward to seeing you on the bodybuilding stage, Diana. Last year, you placed ahead of several seasoned veterans in your class. With more mass complementing the great tie-ins (delt/pecs, glutes/hams) and vascularity you consistently carve out, the sky's the limit.

    Best of luck in competition this year! Your look is amazing, and I hope it becomes one of the new standards in female bodybuilding.

     
  • At February 27, 2007 3:17 PM, Blogger Diana Tinnelle said…

    Thank you so much for the flattering responses. Not really sure where I'll come in, the plan is to continue training with full out intensity, and add cardio in when the times comes and diet down slow and steady so as not to lose one pound of lean mass.
    I'd forgotten how yummy egg whites taste......yeah right!
    Day one one my new diet and alreay hating every minute of it.

     
  • At August 05, 2007 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOD HAS GREAT PLANS FOR U. THE LITTLE TIMES
    WE HAVE SPOKEN.ALL YOUR GOODNESS SHINES
    RIGHT THROUGH. U R AN AMAZING PERSON, AND
    IF U EVER NEED ME FOR ANYTHING I AM HERE...
    MAY GOD BLESS U RICHLY!!!

    DEBI CHANCE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home